Soma Breath was ‘birthed’ by Niraj Naik known as the “Renegade Pharmacist” whilst facing an autoimmune disease.
Instead of searching for solutions in the pharmacy industry he represented he began his inner journey to discover all the ancient breathing and meditation techniques used by yogis allowing his body’s innate wisdom and inner pharmacy to self heal.
And all this with certain ancient pranayama breathing techniques and modern technology specially designed music (reaching alpha, deep theta and gamma waves) combined with Intermittent Hypoxia (IHT) which when practiced in brief periods has amazing benefits for your health such as memory fiction, depression and anxiety, cardiovascular health, inflammation reduction, respiratory health, alkalizes the body making it more tolerant to carbon dioxide while the body slowly and mildly gets retrained to use the oxygen it has more efficiently promoting overall health.
Since everything is energy and everyone is energy so are your thoughts that create feelings, emotions and vice versa.
These thoughts /beliefs/judgments create feelings and emotions that either benefit the body or cause stress response triggering the reptilian mind (amygdala) and the fight /flight instincts causing chronic stress and chronic fatigue.
The body was not designed to live the modern life MATRIX which is disconnected from nature.
The body has all the inner resources to fully heal itself in every circumstance and situation once the stress hormones are released and expelled with it’s lymph system.
In Health Soma Breath meditations practice is valuable in the recovery of:
- Reduction of stress and inflammation while increasing cardiovascular health and lung function
- Auto-immune diseases
- Re-balances the nervous system, activates the parasympathetic nervous system for relaxing and the sympathetic when energising
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increases energy
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- By passes and quietens the DMN (Default Mode Network) of the brain
- Elevates positive emotions
- Sleep apnea -improves oxygenation of the blood and increases cardiovascular health
- Chronic pain, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, reduces inflammation and relieves tension
- Detox- Cleanse and purify the bloodstream and lymphatic system
The Soma Breath meditation technique also energises your system when and where needed:
- Reach deep blissful meditative states easily and effortlessly through breathing
- Enhance your creativity and insights
- Reach peak states of consciousness and inspiration
- Let go of Ego consciousness
- Improve brain function and brain power
- Awaken your intuition and supernatural powers
- Dna activations
NEUTRALIZE AND LET GO
Finally this practice will allow you to clear negative imprints and traumas from womb and early life till today.
Reprogram your subconscious mind and re imprint it with more empowering beliefs and habits
Set intentions from higher states of oneness consciousness whilst not being limited by the egos separate consciousness both positive and negative beliefs because it neutralizes the energies to singularity
Access self realization, discover the quantum infinite field of possibilities and your true infinite self.
The technique is a holistic approach with programs for health, self healing, manifesting, self awareness and more.
Having worked with thousands of clients and instructed students to all sorts of healing modalities and techniques
I always felt that there was something more I needed as a tool to lead myself to deeper states of consciousness and oneness.
My inherit intuition led me to follow an advertisement and I enrolled myself to the soma breath Instructor training to test it on myself.
It allowed me to go deeper into my being than ever before with any other meditation technique and so I introduced it to my students which from day 1 wanted to know more about this amazing technique.
And so Somanous by Anastasia now hosts soma breath meditations and retreats.
Book a Session and learn more about Soma Breath and how it can help you improve your life
Find the next event and master the technique